About Abdul Haadi Mukri
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
I am an IT engineering graduate with 1 year of hands-on experience in the field. My passion for technology and drive to make a positive impact in the world has allowed me to develop a strong foundation in computer technology and programming.
My expertise in software development, including proficiency in coding, debugging, and performance optimization, extends to various programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, and SQL. I have a solid understanding of software architecture, data structures, and algorithms, and I am familiar with agile methodologies. I have hands-on experience using advanced Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and PyCharm, allowing me to efficiently develop, test, and deploy software applications.
I am not only knowledgeable and skilled, but also committed to continuous learning and growth in the tech industry. My passion for technology and drive to make a positive impact make me a valuable asset in the field and I am confident that I will continue to make great contributions to the tech industry in the future.
2018 - 2022
B.E in Information Technology
I have passed my Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (I.T) from Pillai College of Engineering (PCE) affiliated with Mumbai University. NBA accredited. I have a valid KSE license.
2022 - Present
• Maintain physical condition of IT facilities to achieve safe, clean and functional environment.
• Responsible for maintaining PPM.
• Manage over 9000 assets across the facility to keep track of checklists using Maximo.
• Liaise with contractors and vendors to complete projects within specified timelines.
• Communicate with general managers and facility teams regarding asset management, creating contractual and variation PO/PR.
• Assist Facilities Manager in project implementation, materials procurement, contract preparation and scheduling Service Requests and Workorders.