About Alaa Alawneh
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Experienced IT Field Support Engineer with over 6 years of experience in Information Technology field. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
2010 - 2015
applied science university of jordan
bachelor degree in information technology
2016 - 2020
Kamco invest., kuwait, Kuwait
• Office 365 portal administration (create users and groups , customizing and managing their roles , memberships and permissions , invite guest users , managing sharepoint access).
• – Active directory administration (create , customize and manage the on premises users and groups ).
• – Ideals virtual data room administration (invite users , create groups and folders , assign permissions for the users ).
• – Pushing windows updates and patches via SCCM .
• – Monitoring & responding to Kaspersky admin center reports and security alerts .
• – Responding to client support requests.
• – Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
• – Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
• – Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
• – Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
2020 - Present
Diyar United Company (Gulf bank project )
IT Field Support Engineer
Diyar United Company , Kuwait, Kuwait
I provide IT technical support for Gulf bank users as a Desk top support engineer for more than 2000 users and 48 branch, my daily work includes :
• Responding to client support requests.
• Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem.
• Traveling to the client’s location or connecting via a remote link.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
• Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
• Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.
• Advising on software or hardware upgrades.
• Providing basic training in computer operation and management.
• Completing job reports and ordering supplies.