About ali daher
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
2008 - 2012
Arts, Sciences and Technology University in Lebanon (AUL)
2021 - Present
scheduling meetings and supporting visitors, carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results, Answering phone calls , Update employees’ information on HR System , Send announcements to all departments related to HR instruction , Create reports, letters and memos for managers and senior level officers , Preparing monthly time sheet
2019 - 2020
SSH international company
Preparing monthly time sheet
• Preparing Employment offer & contract
• Preparing Salary Certificate – End of Serves certificate – warning letter termination letter Maintaining and tracking HR System update (New hires, rehired, vacation, end of services, sick, and personal)
• Coordinating with insurance companies regarding to (Life insurance, medical insurance, Risks insurance)
• Create reports, letters and memos for managers and senior level officers.
• Responsible of company lines ( service and data )
• Processing the visa request, Local transfer
• Responsible for processing documents required by the concerned embassies such as drafting Letters to embassy, Demand Letter, Authorization Letter and Employee Specimen Contracts.
• Responsible for coordinating with personnel division to process all type of entry permits and Visas such as work visa, Visit visa, Project Visit Visa, Local transfer, and employee separation process.
• Update employees’ information on HR System.
• Send announcements to all departments related to HR instruction.
2013 - 2019
• Handling with companies to finish the deal and responsible for the team of salespersons and follow up with them about the sales.
• Handling the marketing plan for the sales department and put the marketing strategy for this department.
• Responsible for knowing the prices of the competitive companies and the offers that offered by them to control the situation.