About Ali El Kouka
2016 - 2020
Philadelphia University, Jordan
I have achieved the Bachelors degree in Mechatronics Engineering Major from Philadelphia University, Jordan.
2022 - Present
Al-Jawhara Tissue Paper & Derivatives Co., Kuwait
1. Supervise the quality control of the tissue products and regularly investigating finished products to meet the quality standards.
2. A thorough knowledge with tissue types, manufacturers and roll specifications.
3. Organize a working schedule of multiple machines for various clients such as: City Center, TSC Sultan Center, Oncost, Talabat Mart and Carrefour.
4. Prepare production reports and analyze data to help resolve production issues.
2020 - 2022
Gulf Group Co., Kuwait
Building Management System Engineer
• Work on Honeywell Centraline and Johnson Controls Metasys systems.
• Three Month session training provided by Company engineer specialists for Honeywell and Johnson Controls applications.
• Commission several HVAC equipment such as AHU, VAV and FCU for both systems as well as program controllers for the following projects:
I. Sabah Al-Salem Kuwait University City (CUP1 & CUP2).
II. Boursa Kuwait.
III. Mubarakiya Multipurpose Hall.
IV. National Security Building.
V. Police Federation.
VI. Ghornata Supermarket Building.
VII. KOC IT Center.
VIII. Criminal Investigation Building.
• Create graphics for HVAC system for monitoring and control using Honeywell and Johnson Controls Tool assisted software.