About Atheeq Ahmed
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
2004 - 2008
Jayamukhi Institute Of Technological Sciences
Bachelor Of Technology
Arab Information Management Services
• Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting, Router & Switches in LAN and WAN Environment.
• Troubleshoot all onsite Network whereas CISCO Router, Firewall and MICROSOFT Servers are working
• Responsible to suggest the best solution for Remote Sites over the Fiber Connectivity.
• Working on NAT, VPN, VLANS, L2 and L3 VPN, Routing etc.
• Responsible to Design and Maintain the CSC WiMAX Network
• Responsible to configure Ministries DNS for CSC Connectivity over MADA and KIN network.
• Maintaining the CSC Enclosures Connectivity.
• Dealing with Cisco Routers and Firewall in order to communicate each other according to Network Topology.
• Coordinating with MADA (WiMAX) Team to keep all Sites UP and Running properly
• Responsible to go with MADA Team for New Installation.
• Supported CAIT to deploy KIN (fiber) Network in all Ministries.
• Monitoring Solarwind, Infoblox, Syslog, for maintaining Remote network
• Responsible to make Reports of all issues and update them in H. Desk Program.
• Handling more than 160 remote sites of CSC, monitoring and managing it