About Enjy Hassan
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Industry Business Consultancy Services
Human Resources & Administration Manager/ Director position. My experience is in multinational organization and Governmental sector, responsible of the corporate department HR strategy and functions, and high-level administration issues. Hold MBA in International Management, specialized in Artificial Intelligence impact on the Human Resources strategic decision.
2020 - 2022
Geneva Business School
Master of Business Administration
MBA in International Management
1996 - 2000
Bachelor Degree in English literature
I have bachelor degree in English literation and translation form Cairo University. I completed also my higher diploma in English Translation in 2002
2018 - Present
Capital Markets AUthority CMA
• Responsible for managing all administration work of the department.
• Handling all required computer applications, and reports in relation.
• Design and submit daily, monthly and annual reports.
• Translating documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
• Revising all legal documents and do the needful editing.
2007 - 2017
Hayat Communications KSCC, Kuwait
Senior Human Resources & Administration Manager
• Responsible for the administration corporate strategy
• Design and implement the administration functional plan
• Acting Board of Directories Secretary, record the meetings minutes.
• Update the telecom market news reports
• Managing day to day office management tasks
• Handling office management and administration related functions
• Responsible for all company’s official events
• Communicate directly with the customers for providing business presentation and company profile
• Maintaining a safe and secure work environment, developing personal growth opportunities
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom and kitchen, establishing policies procedures, and work schedules.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintain equipment, approving invoices
• Purchase printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements, negotiating price, quality, and delivery terms, approving invoices.
• Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning arranging and meeting schedules, monitoring results
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
• Improve programs and service quality by devising new applications, updating procedures, evaluating system results with users
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, benchmarking professional standards, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
Human Resources responsibilities
• Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff
• Partner with corporate management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws
• Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
• Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget
• Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce
• Interviews management and executive-level candidates; serves as an interviewer for position finalists
• Establishes the company salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises
• Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff
• Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
• Leads participation in at least one salary survey per year
• Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
• Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
• Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
• Keeps the CEO and the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level
• Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and intranet sites
• Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems
• Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
• Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
• Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment
• Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, company philanthropic giving, and administration
• Utilizes Human Resources Information Software (HRIS) to the company’s recordkeeping and management advantage
• Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources
• Defines all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports
• Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, the measurement of training impact
• Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants
Legal and compliance responsibilities
• Have a strong legal background in of companies’ laws as well as labor laws
• Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
• Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
• Responsible of following up the regulations and procedures of the stock Market and CMA and communicate them to the company.
• Responsible of sending the company announcements to the stock market and CMA
• Follow up the renewal of the contracts and fees of KSE and KCC.
• Follow up the establishing of the company new affiliates
• Responsible of the shareholder affairs department and respond to their requests
• Develop reports and representations of the shareholders, and the share price.