About Mario Fernandes
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
I am currently based in Kuwait having KSE membership (Mechanical Engineering) and open to work in Kuwait or elsewhere (if visa provided) in the field of Mechanical Engineering. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University and am extremely passionate about developing a career in the field of Mechanical Design Engineering and Product Development.
Being a Mechanical Engineer, I have worked in multiple disciplines of engineering such as Production, Quality and Design engineering. My goal is to pursue a career in Product development and Innovation as well as research and development. My technical knowledge and skills come in handy while working on various projects as well as my ability to engage with clients for project completion from start to the end.
2013 - 2017
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (NBA APPROVED)
2022 - Present
Mousa & Abdulwahab Al Naki Co.
– Overseeing Sales and quotations of items listed.
– Providing feedback from clients/ customers and sales team to upper management.
– Listing of items and currently undertaking a social media presence for sale of items.
– (Mechanical Engineering project on hold)
2021 - 2022
ScheMatter CAD and Printing (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
Product Design Engineer
– Working in the field of CAD undertaking projects such as enclosure designs, ship building, moulds and various in house and outsourcing projects in collaboration.
– Operations in Additive manufacturing and 3D printing on DLP and FDM Printers with post processing of parts.
– Various tasks such as rendering images using Blender software, part slicing, 3D scan, R&D, photogrammetry and website editing undertaken.
2019 - 2020
Mangal Engineering Works as Quality Engineer
– In process, Incoming inspection and final inspection before dispatch of material.
– Maintaining documentation related to job and making dossiers to submit to customer.
– Inspection and test plan (ITP)
2017 - 2019
M/S J.P Engineers as a Production Supervisor
– Work flow supervision and of work being undertaken till completion.
– Day to day allocation to workers of tasks to be done.
– Creating and maintaining documentation related to job done and making dossiers to submit to customer.
Honors & awards
Kuwait Society of Engineers mechanical engineering