About Michael Mikhael
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
More than 19 years professional experience in Financial Management & Analysis, Accounting, banking, HR, IT, Marketing & Sales Management and Business Consulting fields.
Strong interpersonal skills with time management skills.
Expertise in financial modeling, budgeting, planning and database analysis.
Success based on critical and analytical skills, consultation and sound decision- making.
Analyzing decision & crises management.
1998 - 2002
Asuit University, Egypt
Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce, - Major of Accounting - English section
Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce, - Major of Accounting - English section, Asuit University, Egypt - May-2002.
2006 - 2013
Asuit University, Egypt
Bachelor of law
Bachelor of law, Asuit University, Egypt - 2013, Grade: Good
2010 - Present
CISCO Trading Co.
– Responsible for standard financial records/reports as per IFRS (General Vouchers JV, Cash/bank Payment Vouchers CPV, Cash Receiving Vouchers CRV), income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, account reconciliations reports and various other accounting statements and reports, provide interpretation of results as appropriate.
– Prepare regulatory reports, ensuring compliance with established guidelines; keep informed of governmental regulations and procedures affecting the company’s finance and accounting procedures.
– Review and process routine accounting data; prepare revenue and expense projections and financial reports.
– Prepare accounts payables/receivables, and other billings for processing; develop and maintain supporting work sheets.
– Prepare & process monthly payroll, leave and indemnity records, staff insurance and maintain staff records as applicable.
– Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, provisions, accrual, assets and/or expenditures as appropriate.
– Posting to the main journal entry books, maintaining the ledger, prepare trial balance monthly, follow up for banks reconciliation and cheques collection & post-dated cheques.
– Responsible for prepare & review all banking documents (Letter of Credit / LC amendments, Letter of Guarantee / LG extension or cancellation, promissory notes, bill of collection, bank telex transfer letters) and keeping proper record.
– Related company accounts, petty cash, clearing, prepaid, accrued, amount under settlement accounts reconciliation.
– Keeping record of Assets, booking / sale of assets & monthly depreciation.
– Reviews accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and makes or directs correcting entries.
– Responsible for monthly closing, as at year end / completion of annual audit along with audit office (Deloite, PWC, KMPG, Ernst & Young)
– Reviewing accounting activities and prepare accounting statements and reports including cash flow forecasts.
– Verification of travel claims and accounting of all travel claims.
– Verify and prepare payment instructions for various payment requests.
– Allocation of expenses, commission recording
– Responsible of keeping – updated – goods receiving at system / costing for goods / stock adjustment / Posting supplier invoices.
– Perform various other operational activities as needed.
– Abide by and adhere to the Company and Department’s policies & procedures.
2008 - 2010
Al-Nazaer Co. for media production, Sabhan, Kuwait.
– Prepared all daily standard journal entries, account reconciliations, reports and various other accounting statements and reports.
– Goods receipts, stock transfer, allocation of expenses related to cost of materials & costing of materials.
– Arranged regular payment on due date as office/store rent, mobile bills, car rent, social security …
– Prepared paperwork on accounts payables/receivables, and other billings processing; developed and maintained supporting work sheets.
– Maintained leave and payroll records as appropriate.
– Posted the main journal entry books, maintained the ledger, followed up for reconciliation and cheques collection.
– Handled audit process/reports with external auditors in completing audits