About Mohamed Shalaby
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Industry Business Consultancy Services
|Colonel/ MOHAMED SHALABY|
HR & Administration Manager • MSAED Project Management. Kuwait
Group HR & Administration Manager • Kuwait Energy
Group HR & Administration Manager • Al-Rai TV
Group HR & Administration Manager • EMMAR Group
Senior Consultant & Security Analyst • Kuwait MOI
Regional HR & Administration Manager • Misr International Bank
Colonel, Special Forces
· B. SC. In Military Sciences, Military Academy, Cairo, Egypt
· MBA Certificate, Salford Institute
· Certified Human Resources Manager CHRM
· Certifies Professional HR in Competency Based Systems
· Strong experience in Kuwait labor laws and related regulations
· Human resource planning
· Resourceful, innovative, persuasive
· Policies/ procedures/ Training
· Man power planning and recruitments
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Compensation plan and policies
· High leadership skills & High communications and negotiations skills. Local Kuwait labor law knowledge
· Strong leader and initiator, Reliable. Able to handle multiple priorities
· Enthusiasm self-motivator. Capable of working under pressure
· Pro-active, hands-on approach
· Human Resources Systems Senior Consultant
Consultant & Lecturer:
· HR Consultant for Employment Development co. & Kuwait Regency Hotel.
· Security Consultant for many security companies, Hotels, Malls, Manufactories.
· Lecturer for many Human Resources, security, HSE, HR and Administration courses.
· Membership of Security Analysis and Risk Management Association (SARMA).
· Membership of International Academy for Human Capital.
Courses & Certificates:
· Senior Professional in Human Resources
· Certified Professional in HR – Competency Based Systems
· Advanced Security Course. (Building protection, Executive and Event protection).
· Counter Terrorism Training (Counter Terrorism Facility Protection and Suicide Terrorism).
· Close Protection Course.
· First Aid Certificate.
· Advanced Commandoes Course.
· Air Born Course.
· Modern Teaching Systems.
· Advanced Communications (Land Lines, Wireless, Secret Codes, Mailing, Codan and VHF radio, Motorola and fixed and mobile satellite systems etc) Course.
· IOSH Managing Safely
· Integration OHSAS 18001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management System and Environment Management System 14001.
Work Experience (Details):
1st, Human Resources Field:
· Establishes and monitors the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
· Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
· Implement Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff.
· Identify opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
· Encourage the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
· Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resources services,
· Compared budget accountability plan with the actual operating cost.
· Select and supervise Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use for recruitment.
· Establish departmental measurements and prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
· Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
· Provide necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
· Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or on-boarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
· Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
· Interview management- and executive-level candidates; serve as interviewer for position finalists.
· Conduct investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
· Designed training sessions for employee’s awareness with the company procedures; followed up with the proper execution of the sessions.
· Monitor & follow up with the employee’s performance.
· Developed position requisitions based upon the requirements of the position and the company necessities.
· Recruited professional personnel for boosting the company.
· Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and
· Terminations is accurate and timely.
· Supervise payroll staff, including payroll supervisor and payroll specialists and Audit payroll balance sheets.
· Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
· Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services,
· Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company. • Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
· Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or on-boarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
· Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
· Interviews management- and executive-level candidates; serves as interviewer for position finalists.
· Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
2nd, Administration Field:
· Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the labor law, Equal Employment Opportunity, the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSAS), and so forth.
· Maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
· Implement company administrative polices & safety measurements.
· Instructed multi-functional training to support security staff in executing the different security plans efficiently on all times.
· Prepared general communication lists & enhanced contact lists of the company.
· Coordinated activities, guidance/training sessions, discussion groups & various extracurricular events.
· Administered contract management in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and specifications.
· Reviewed and oversaw contracts and modification.
· Sustained contract documentation and supplied information to various employees regarding regulations and policies.
· Pursued the variant Social Security systems & laws.
· Restructured company contracts to fit the Government and labor laws & procedures.
· Supervised the overall company processing & development.
· Carried out various administrative & public relations tasks as required by the Chairman.
· Manage administration affairs across all businesses and regions.
· Collaboration & events management with the local government sectors (Ministry of Interior, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Work Force, Investment Authority …etc.).
· Executes the entire compulsory business with the ministry of interior and Ministry of Work Force for getting different visas for foreigners such as (visitor’s visa, travel visa, work visa, long term tourist residence visa… etc.).
· Oversees legal activities; client contracts, leases, and al legal documents.
· Manage acquisition, leasing, renewals and cost effective maintenance, administration storehouses/warehouses, ensures prompt payment of all utility bills.
· Manage and executes development plan and leading business expansion into new areas.
· Establish and evaluates all administrative policies, recommends changes and improvements to support business environment.
· Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.).
· Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
· Establishes departmental measurements and prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
· Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs, and Monitors the tracking of OHSAS-required data.
· Ensure all the visa process and its related activities up to dated regularly.
· Managing the all documents required regarding visa applications/cancellations, liaising with the overseeing visa and immigration procedure in line with Kuwait Labor Laws.
· Managing all travel arrangement & hotel booking for managers, employees & clients.
· Set up & maintain Administration files.
· Prepare operational reports and schedules.
· Handling & budgeting Petty Cash and prepare monthly report for finance department.
· Managing all the purchases and support services of the company invoices
· Monitor monthly Utility Bills, company vehicles service & maintenance.
· Oversee operation of the staff transportation system and coordinate with property owner of offices in regards to renewal of contracts and maintenance, etc.
|Certified, qualified and bilingual Group HR & Administration Manager, with over 15 years of experience in government and multinational companies.
00965 – 66461206
Honors & awards
Courses & Certificates:
• Senior Professional in Human Resources • Certified Professional in HR - Competency Based Systems • Advanced Security Course. (Building protection, Executive and Event protection). • Counter Terrorism Training (Counter Terrorism Facility Protection and Suicide Terrorism). • Close Protection Course. • First Aid Certificate. • Advanced Commandoes Course. • Air Born Course. • Modern Teaching Systems. • Advanced Communications (Land Lines, Wireless, Secret Codes, Mailing, Codan and VHF radio, Motorola and fixed and mobile satellite systems etc) Course. • IOSH Managing Safely • Integration OHSAS 18001 Occupational, Health & Safety Management System and Environment Management System 14001.