About Mohammad Khan
Academic Level Master’s Degree
1997 - 2000
1994 - 1997
2015 - 2022
Barakat Foods Co
Working as Marketing Manager under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Marketing and within the limits of established Policies and Procedure of Barakat Foods Co. is responsible for marketing activities by formulating marketing strategies and market research activities, thus aiming at increasing Barakat Food Co ‘s market share.
• Assist DOM in development and delivery of the annual Marketing plans and Marketing budgets in line with the BFC’s strategic priorities and revenue target.
• Responsible for day-to-day execution and implementation of restaurant marketing and advertising initiatives for our individual restaurants.
• Assist DOM in planning and execution of content creation as well as the briefing to creative agencies (including copy writing, photo/video shootings) ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and company positioning.
• Drive the positioning of Restaurants, To Go, Catering and other brands on local market. Work with internal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outlet.
• Pro-actively identify relevant marketing partners for the company and manage these relationships profitably to raise brand awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
• Support operational departments with the creation of marketing collateral and tactical promotions.
• Work closely with Social Media Coordinator to improve Social Media strategy in line with the brand positioning of BFC. Specific focus on online reputation management and guest engagement.
• Together with the guidance and support of the DOM liaise with the local agency to ensure effective communication is maintained in line with marketing strategy and key messages.
• Professionally rollout Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of BFC in coordination with the management team in local society and food retail industry.
• Provide constructive feedback to all departments, specifically in relation to the repositioning of the brands or activation efforts across all BFC.
• Examine a campaign’s (ROI) and produce concise report to DOM.
• Complete concept-testing for new products and perform extensive market research i.e. direct and indirect competitors.
• Evaluate market penetration and analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and affect relationships.
• Create databases and capture market data and assess customers’ promotional needs.
• Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution networks.
• Create questionnaires and surveys and generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
• Prepare various reports to DOM regarding marketing tactics, strategy, campaigns etc.
• Other marketing related tasks as assigned by DOM