About Sagara wijekoon
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Industry Oil & Gas
2019 - 2022
POST GRADUATE INSTITUITE OF MANAGEMENT (PIM) SRI JAYAWARDANEPURA UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I have completed my maters in business administration from PIM sri jayawadenapura university, Sri lanka.
2007 - 2010
MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSTIY, INDIA
BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BBA
COMPLETED MY BBA QUALIFICATION THROUGH THE MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSTIY, INDIA.
2019 - Present
AL SANEA CHEMICALS COMPANY, KUWAIT
Senior Sales Executive
• Handling of major long term contracts oil sector companies from the bidding process till the contractor’s material delivery process is completed.
• Arranging the test analysis reports for samples and coordinate the deliveries.
• Search for potential contracts and prepare documentations, market research and participate in tenders. And all other work pertaining to the bidding process.
• Participate in marketing team meetings and instrument in prepare marketing plans, budgets, reports for the division.
• Support assistance to implement and provide professional ideas for E-marketing campaigns and advertisements etc.
• Approach and sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different markets and industries to the local market as well as GCC and international markets.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
• Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
• Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
• Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
2014 - 2019
K4 GENERAL TRADING CO. W.L.L
Senior Sales/Marketing Executive
• Handling and improving of sales and service of 7 key accounts for the company.
• Conduct advanced market and competitive analyses, highlighting opportunities and trends
• Liaise with call center/online departments regarding targets, identifying slow-moving products.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Point of contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
• Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Advising on forthcoming products developments, often as a part of a formal bidding process.
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
• Reviewing my own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
2005 - 2014
Al Mulla Rental and Leasing of Vehicles and Equipment Co. Ltd
Counter Sales Executive
• Managing reservations/booking of rental/lease vehicles, arranging and handling of more than 200 vehicles fleet with 40 drivers.
• Provide customers with necessary rental information, rates, terms and conditions of rental while using effective sales techniques to encourage customers to utilize service options.
• Complete, review and submit various reports to manager.
• Maintain and update rental agreement files, contract and notify customers of overdue rental vehicles and inquire as to the expected date of return, process rental extensions.
• Enter and maintain information in location logs.
• Perform associated custodial duties.
• Complete car exchange requests in computer system.
• Expanding customer base, meeting potential customers, introducing new packages, programs to potential customers.
2000 - 2005
Cargills (Ceylon) Pvt. Ltd
• Conduct daily briefing and communicating to staff the management decisions, policies and also for prompt communication of any asses to operations managers/Executive directors/managing directors.
• Responsible for all administrative functions of the supermarket.
• Responsible and accountable for the movable and immovable assets of the supermarket and ensuring that they are properly maintained.
• Responsible for carrying out periodic performance appraisals and performance development reviews with employees & executives respectively and recommending salary increments and promotions.
• Responsible for third party contract employee such as security, Bank.
Honors & awards
ACHEIVED KPI CONSECUTIVELY FOR 3 MONTHS
I HAVE BROUGHT MANY HIGH TENDERS FROM KOC TO THE COMPANY AND HAVE WORKED FROM BIDDING TILL DELIVERY.