About SAMAR ABBAS
Academic Level Master’s Degree
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day HR and administrative functions of the company, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Execute the approved recruitment plan with alignment of the company recruitment policy and Labour Law to ensure having the right talents in the right time.
- Maintain relationships with external recruiting resources, including job boards, recruiting agencies, and social media platforms.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, including creating job postings, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, and making job offers.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in sholtristing, issuing employment contracts etc
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Excellent knowledge of HRMS, SAP HR core functions,ERP and payroll software.
- Maintain and run centralized payroll for organization within the approved timeframe as per the company policy in order to have better quality control on the process.
- Validate the changes required in the payroll with accordance of labour law and the company policies and procedures to ensure the right payments.
- Update employees data in GOSI System (Additions, Deletions, salary updates, Certifications, profession changes for Saudis, Invoices, Contracts upload, Work injury treatment coordination).
- Update employees data in QIWA and MUDAD System (Vise issuing, Sponsorship Transfer, Contracts upload, Ajeer Contracts).
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.