About Sami Farhan
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
High-performance HR and Office Administration Professional with exceptional skills in cultivating and leading best-in-class human resource management and admin functions. Exposure across various verticals of HR Management leveraged to develop plans & align structures that aid in selecting, developing, and retaining the right staff needed to meet strategic business goals. Skilled in providing oversight for general administration and ensuring that the necessary administrative policies, systems, and procedures are in place and are adhered to promote high management quality standards.
Excellent track record of establishing programs on continuous employee development, including setting priorities for improvement actions, integrating workforce development with process improvement, and establishing a culture of excellence. Proven ability to integrate the administrative functions within the overall operations strategies and achieve success in streamlining processes.
Led holistic transformations by re-focusing HR organization and aligning the key components that underpin a successful business-driven HR advantage. Forward-thinking, fact-based, and result-driven with C Level Communication and Liaising skills. Possess the ability to look at the big picture, forecast, and drive the bottom line. Displays an outstanding level of numeracy with a high standard of personal integrity and decisiveness, in addition to problem-solving and influencing skills.
2009 - 2014
Arab Open University
bachelor information technology
2017 - Present
Admin HR Officer
Achievements: Accomplished a saving of 6000 KD yearly for all administration expenses; achieved a saving of 8000 KD annually for hiring staff; achieved making system to keeping all custody of employees; achieved for making electronic archive.
Plans & Procedure development:
• Bestowing strategic leadership and direction to policies and practices to effectively balance the needs of employees with goals. Developing the HR-Admin organization’s department’s activities and structure by planning HR policies, programs, and procedures.
• Acting as a point of contact between the departments of the company & the suppliers based on business and operational requirements.
• Well versed with employees with organizational policies & procedures and other statutory regulations for implementing the same in day-to-day business transactions.
• Involving in end-to-end management of incentives and allowances for new employees based on organizational policies and procedures.
• Accountable for updating purchase orders through Microsoft Dynamics and inform accounting department to issue checks to suppliers.
• Supporting the development & implementation of administration initiatives.
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures. Managing day-to-day administrative aspects of the organization aimed at maintaining seamless operations and rendering superior quality service. Providing administrative support for HR executives.
• Organizing, compiling, updating company personnel records and documentation.
• Following up with Department of Administrative Affairs and the departments of the company for processing residence transfer or cancellation of the residence of employees as well as the issuance of commercial and personal visas.
Office Operations & Procedures
• Maintaining office services by organizing office operations & procedures, managing correspondence and designing filing systems; interacting with telecommunications companies, car rental companies, travel companies, fuel companies as well as vendors catering to office supplies and services.
• Entrusting with the overall accountability of following up with drivers to ensure delivery of daily emails and managing kitchen workers to ensure serving of best cuisine to the guests. Managing cleaning contracts and follow-up cleaning work.
• Providing leadership and guidance on defined strategies, policies, and programs.
• Coaching and developing leaders, managers, and critical talent to ensure success in their roles.
• Coordinating with marketing department and the finance department to follow up on necessary expenses