About Wassim Abdellatif
Academic Level Master’s Degree
2012 - 2014
Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport
Master's degree in Business Administration and Management
2008 - 2012
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
2016 - 2016
* Petty Cash .
* Record invoices of purchases and match the accounts of suppliers to approve payments
* Prepare attendance and leave sheets for employees as well as leave requests.
2016 - 2016
Planet Travel Network · Full-time
• Prepare and enter direct journal entries .
• Monitor the collection of invoices, record all accounts receivable transactions and file all supporting documents to ensure timely completion of accounts for the month end closing.
• Assist the collectors in the collection of daily invoices in order to record them accurately in their respective cash account .
2016 - Present
Mahdi Habib Factory for Metal and Wooden Furniture
• Preparing the petty cash settlement and recording all expenses.
• Preparing accounting entries with attachments.
• Preparing the accounting entries for local purchases and review the goods receipt bills with the invoice.
• Follow up the documentary credits for external purchases, record all the special expenses and merchandise values
and determine the cost of each item separately to be included in the stock.
• Preparing the monthly sales invoices (credit – cash) and preparing the monthly sales report and presenting it to the financial Manager.
• Review the accounts of debtors and creditors monthly to settle disputes and review the statements of accounts that are sent to clients, especially the associate companies, as well as that received from creditors monthly.
• Follow up the factory’s obligations and rights with others and work to settle them by collecting the dues or paying the obligations in the appropriate dates.
• Preparing all the accounting adjustments before preparing the financial statements and the final accounts of the factory so that the fiscal year bears all its expenses of all expenses and revenues according to the accrual basis so that the results calculations appear in the correct way in accordance with the accounting rules.
• Assist in preparing the balance sheet and income statement for the year.
• Review the monthly payroll and send it to the bank.
• Reviewing the bank balance and preparing bank reconciliations.
• Created spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.