Job ID 3887
Career Level Any
A leading and reputed company in Kuwait is looking for a dynamic and an engaged full time Managing Engineer (Civil)
– Implements maintenance priorities to comply with the Company requirements.
– Ensures that contractual maintenance obligations are complied with.
– Ensures that all safety regulations and all government regulations pertaining to the.
– Employment of Contract staff and execution of Works are fully complied with.
– Controls the material usage, and expenditure.
– Prepares work schedules, monitoring and wok progress.
– Prepares reports on expenditures, cost control, HSE and invoicing.
– Performs computerization of the operations.
– Maintains the updated manpower data of the contract. – Ensure proper co-ordination with all disciplines.
– Graduate of B.Sc./B.E./B. Tech. In Civil Engineering. – 10 Years of experience with last 5 years in Maintenance works.
– Experience in Construction and maintenance scheduling, such as or Gantt Charts,
– Using different Computer Software
– Must possess basic knowledge of
– Safety requirements such as Permit to. – Incident Reporting, emergency evacuation plan etc.
– Fluency in both written and spoken English.
– Valid Kuwaiti Driving License
Kindly forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org