Job ID 33590
Career Level Any
Ali Alghanim & Sons group
JOB ROLE and KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
. Include working in a finance department for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, bank reconciliations and Intercompany Accounting. Verifying and booking of supplier and subcontractor invoices for payment as per Purchase Order/Sub-contract agreement.
. Checking and recording sub-contractors’ invoices based on documents received (e.g., payment certificates, etc.,) duly approved by the Project engineer/manager. Also reconcile the bills with our records (on retention, advance, material & other deductions, etc.,) and prepare the payment.
. Review of petty cash vouchers for the bills submitted and creating payment requests in the accounting system. Additionally, all expenses need to be allocated to their respective cost center and the appropriate project. Review, verification, approval, and accounting of payroll payments.
. Follow up on Cheque collection & disbursal to the suppliers/sub-contractors.
. Accurate accounting of the customer invoices as per contract/purchase order.
. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
Review of physical inventory at site and reconciliation.
Periodic reconciliation of account statement with suppliers and customers.
. Responsible for accurate accounting of the invoices and payments on the Oracle system and its related files and the coordination for the upgrades to the system.
. Assist the Finance Manager in analyzing transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
. Work with internal and external auditors during financial & operational audit.
· Experience working in a contracting company is an advantage.
· Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
· Relevant experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Intercompany Accounting and Bank/Cash accounting is required
· Working with accuracy, speed and commitment is required.
· Good communication skill to interact and coordinate with other departments in the organization.
· Work experience in ORACLE will be an advantage.
· Good MS-Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
· Current knowledge of industry, regulatory and legislative developments affecting accounting and financial reporting functions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or a similar discipline.
· CA/CMA part qualified will be an advantage for the senior role.
· 1 to 4 years of experience in finance and accounting.
INSTRUCTION TO APPLY:
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following information:
Current salary, Expected salary, Highest education, Current company, Years of experience in Contracting, Total years of experience.