Job ID 49171
Career Level Any
Required Document Controller – Projects Division
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other .
• Minimum of 5 years in document controlling or secretarial role.
• Highly organized, proactive, and can work with minimal supervision.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Skilled in document management software and ERP systems.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spreadsheets,
and database software.
• Responsible for maintaining and organizing all project-related documents,
ensuring they are accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible to relevant
• Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information
into established reports for use within and outside the unit or verify the
• Review time reports to verify accuracy of hours worked and Job. Follows up
to ensure timely processing of corrections.
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under
safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
SUBMIT YOUR CV