Job ID 15018
Career Level Any
EKELENZA Company Hiring
Site Engineer-Finishing & Interior Fit Out
– Experience Needed: 5 To 7 Years
– Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
– Apply designs and plans to mark out the site. This may include residential, retail project’s.
– Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications Overseeing
the selection and requisition of materials
– Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and
the general workforce involved in the project,
– Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including
attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
– Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force
and the work of any subcontractors
– Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed
– Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
– Preparing reports as required
– Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
– Leadership skills to supervise the site
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven Experience in Finishing high-end interior designs.
– Experience in coordination skills between MEP trades
– Understand the design process and fully comprehend the clients needs and goals.
– High level of organization skills.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– Resourcefulness and ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
Well-developed time management and project management skills required to undertake
– Exercise sound judgment; proactive and anticipate client needs; effectively identify problem
areas and negotiate and mediate when necessary to resolve issues.
– Have driving license and car
Send CV to: HR@EKELENZA.CO