About Mohamed Abdelfattah
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Results-driven professional highly regarded for overseeing, implementing, and administrating systems and technologies directly aligned with company needs. Recognized for solving challenging problems using a combination of industry standard and cutting-edge technologies. Skilled at working compatibly with colleagues, leadership, and clients to understand requirements and ensure the success of large-scale projects. Strong knowledge of infrastructure management, systems engineering, IT leadership, and security. Exceptional training and academic qualifications, including a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering and Computer Science. Microsoft-Certified Security Operations Analyst and Azure Administrator.
2000 - 2005
Faculty of Electronic Engineering
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
2016 - Present
KUWAIT INTEGRATED PETROLEUM COMPANY (KIPIC)
• Maintain responsibility for overseeing and administrating Active Directory and domain controllers.
• Oversee all aspects of vSphere environment management, deployment, and administration.
• Ensure compliance with established standards and best practices while administrating Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Office 365.
• Lead the management, deployment, and administration of Cisco UCS and Hyperflex.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, vSphere, Cloud, Cisco HCI, and HCI.
• Spearhead the development and execution of major systems projects including migrating entire KIPIC virtual environment from KNPC DC to KIPIC DC as well as design and deploy enterprise backup solution.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues by developing innovative solutions.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for company systems, providing direct support to colleagues.
• Draft and prepare detailed reports and documentation for leadership teams as needed.
• Promote operational excellence by training and mentoring junior systems engineers.
2011 - 2016
DEVELOPMENT ENTERPRISES HOLDING (A KFH SUBSIDIARY)
IT UNIT HEAD
Tasked with managing and administrating domain controllers, wired/wireless network infrastructure, and Cisco Call Manager 6.0.
• Charted the successful development and implementation of a company-wide disaster recovery plan.
• Defined, implemented, and managed policies and procedures for the company and subsidiaries.
• Managed the online presence of the company and its subsidiaries including websites, email systems , online transactions and domain names management.
• Utilized knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, network infrastructure, IT documentation, website management, and Cisco CUCM to support successful operations.
• Pioneered the Microsoft Dynamics 2012r3 installation and data migration project, efforts resulted in a computerized oil plant product workflow that streamlined warehouses to production lines, shipping, delivery, finance, HR management.
2009 - 2011
TELECOM EGYPT, CAIRO, EGYPT,
• Served as an Administrator for Exchange 2007 and Office Communicator; managed Exchange 2007 and Office Communicator documentation in accordance with business standards.
• Expanded and leveraged skills related to Exchange, Lync, Active Directory, support, and infrastructure.
• Headed a major project focused on migrating Exchange 2007 from a physical to a virtual environment.
• Orchestrated the deployment and integration of Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 with Exchange.
• Facilitated the bulk employee migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 (MDT 2010).
• Designed, developed, and implemented the Microsoft Products Local Server.
2008 - 2009
RIGHT GROUP, CAIRO, EGYPT,
• Coordinated the implementation and management of Exchange 2003 and Exchange ISA 2006.
• Handled the oversight and administration of domain controllers.
• Recognized for strong knowledge of Exchange, Microsoft ISA, Active Directory, support, and infrastructure.
2006 - 2008
EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES, CAIRO, EGYPT
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
• Operated and managed the central database (dbase), including developing and implementing dbase forms as needed.
• Identified, troubleshot, and resolved local network reachability issues in a timely manner.
• Demonstrated knowledge of databases, network infrastructure, fiber connections, and dbase.
2005 - 2006
SAM TOURS, CAIRO, EGYPT,
• Established and managed Exchange 2003, Exchange ISA 2004, and communication services, including VPN and VoIP.
• Administrated and managed domain controllers.
• Gained experience with Exchange, security, Microsoft services, Active Directory, VPN, and VoIP.