Job ID 49868
Career Level Any
Required Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate
will have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, self-motivated proactive, creative
and able to multitask. They should adhere to work requirements and have a highly organized mindset
· Developing and implementing Marketing strategies, plans, and budgets for assigned products.
• Developing and implementing marketing campaigns for our products and both online and oftline.
Defining and communicating the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
Coordinate with the sales, and product development teams to ensure alignment and consistency of the promotional
messages, Medical knowledge and strategies.
•Ensure that the Medical representatives have adequate knowledge, skills, and resources to promote the products and
achieve the sales targets.
• Monitoring and analyzing sales pertormance, market trends, and customer feedback.
Collaborating with the marketing, sales, and call center teams to ensure effective product promotion and communication.
· Preparing and analyzing data to identity trends and opportunities for improvement.
Conducting market research and analysis to identifty customer needs and preferences.
Analyzing campaigns to increase ROl and other KPls.
Evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing strategies and activities, and making recommendations for improvement.
Collaborating with other departments and external partners to ensure alignment of our marketing goals and objectives.
ldentifying seasonal trends, topics, and local insights.
• University degree with Medical or Pharmaceutical Education Background.
Marketing degree is preferable.
• At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, food supplement or skincare industry.
• Creativity, innovation, problem-solving, strategic thinking
Advanced skills with MS office (especially Excel & PowerPoint).
Distinct understanding of numbers and analytical way of thinking.
Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
Please mention the Job title (a Purchasing Specialist) in the Email subject.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.